Homepage of Kazue Kudo
[ Japanese | English ]
- Kazue KUDO, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor,
Department of Computer Science (Department of Information Sciences),
- Associate Professor, Graduate School of Information Sciences,
Tohoku University (cross appointment)
- Quantum many-body systems
- Quantum annealing,
Dynamics in one-dimensional quantum systems,
- Pattern formation
- Wrinkles and buckling of a paint film,
Magnetic domain patterns in spinor BECs,
Domain patterns in ferromagnets.
- Combinatorial optimization,
Mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.
- Department of Information Sciences
2-1-1 Ohtsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8610, Japan