- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor, Department of Information Sciences, Ochanomizu University, since December 2006.
- Associate Professor, Department of Information Sciences, Ochanomizu University,
since April 2003.
- Research Fellow, Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo, since January 2001.
- Associate Professor, Research and Development Initiative, Chuo University, January 2001 - March 2003.
- Visiting Researcher, Aachen University of Technology, Germany, September 1998 - February 2000.
- Research Fellow, Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo, April 1996 - December 2000.
- Research Fellow, Research and Development Department, National Center for Science Information Systems (NACSIS)- currently National Institute of Informatics (NII), May 1995 - March 1996.
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Engineering), The University of Tokyo, March 1995.
- Master of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, March 1992.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Keio University, March 1990.
Next Generation Network Infrastructure and Advanced Applications
- Network Computing Middleware
- Cluster/Grid/Cloud Computing
- Storage Area Network
- Widely Distributed Data Processing
- High-Performance Network Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Wireless TCP/IP
- QoS Guaranteed Wireless LAN
- Mobile Ad-hoc Network
- Network Security
- Sensor Network
- Lifelog Analysis
Academic Activities (Program Committee, Reviewer, etc.)
Last update: Monday, 26 September, 2016